What are The London Bridge Experience and The London Tombs ticket age brackets?
- Child ticket – 5 to 15 years (An adult MUST attend with you)
- Student ticket – Must have valid ID and can only be bought at box office
- Adult ticket – over 16 years
- Senior Citizen ticket – Senior Citizens aged 60 or over. Can only be bought at box office
- Children aged 4 and under are given free entry to The London Bridge Experience but we would not recommend bringing children of this age
How much does a ticket on the door cost?
- Adult – £27.95
- Child – £22.50
- Student / Concession- £24.95
The best rates are achieved by booking on this website via the BOOK NOW link on any page. We reserve the right to change online or door prices at any time without notice.
I want to buy a student ticket, what form of ID do I need to use on entry?
We accept your Concessions card, your NUS card, your ISIC card or your ValidateUK card.
Are there any age restrictions?
There is no age restriction in the London Bridge Experience, however, children up to the age of 15 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.