What are The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs ticket age brackets?
- Child ticket – 5 to 15 years (an adult MUST attend with you)
- Student ticket – Must have valid ID and can only be bought at box office
- Adult ticket – over 16 years
- Senior Citizen ticket – Senior Citizens aged 60 or over. Can only be bought at box office
- Children aged 4 and under are given free entry to The London Bridge Experience but we would not recommend bringing children of this age
How much does a ticket on the door cost?
- Adult – £27.95
- Child – £22.50
- Student / Concession- £24.95
The best rates are achieved by booking on this website via the BOOK NOW link on any page. We reserve the right to change online or door prices at any time without notice.
How long does the show last?
The London Bridge Experience & London Tombs lasts, on average, 1 hour, but due to the nature of the Experience being an interactive show the length of it depends how chatty & engaging you and the rest of the audience are, so we recommend you allow for 1 hour 15.
Do you take London Pass?
Yes we do, no booking required just turn up with your London Pass and enjoy the next show!
I want to buy a student ticket, what form of ID do I need to use on entry?
We accept your Concessions card, your NUS card, your ISIC card or your ValidateUK card.
Are there any age restrictions?
There is no age restriction in the London Bridge Experience, however, children up to the age of 15 must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
When’s the best time to avoid queues?
Our busiest time tends to be between 11am – 3pm, however as a popular attraction please don’t be disappointed to see a queue at any time.